Saturday 20 November 2010

Time to dust off the cobwebs and get back on the bike!


It's always good at the end of a long season to have sometime off to recuperate and catch up with friends and family that I have missed during the Summer months. This years off season has been great . . . . although I never actually stopped biking I have spent the last month hanging out with friends on the trails refreshing my memory of what it's all about. . . . it's been amazing!



Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year to ride my bike, the colours are awesome in the forest and its just so refreshing with that little nip in the air. So I've dusted off all the cobwebs and returned to training.
It's great to be back out there doing it all again, but don't forget to stop and have a look around sometimes.

Happy Riding

Les

No comments: