Monday 5 January 2009

Festive fun but please no more turkey!

I was hit with the cold just before Christmas which put a stop to training for a while and left me lying around on the sofa watching trashy telly!! I was frustrated even more by the fact that I had just got a new road bike and also my old Fusion race bike had been rebuilt! Two clean bikes sat in the flat are not healthy for recuperation thats for sure!


So the festive holidays have come and gone in the blink of an eye just like usual! I spent some great time out on the trails having loads of fun, instead of trying to cram everything around a working week. I was back at home for christmas although my visit was a short one ths year, that most certainly didn't stop my mum trying to feed me up!


So 2008 has now gone and past and all the excitment of 2009 and a new race season lies ahead. I am already tres excited about it! The start of this year has been cold (was out running in the snow last night)but it has made some of the natural trails so perfect to ride on! I know G has a few training treats up his sleeve for me in the coming few weeks. Yee ha!


Mississippi (Gary Forrest) is still living the high life in NZ! Oh I am bitterly jealous!


Here's to a fast and furious 2009


Les

No comments: