Wednesday 19 November 2008

Its not cold in Scotland its freezing!



To break up the winter training a little and chill-ax (apparently thats the new cool word!) Kerry and I packed our bags and headed north for the weekend. I love road trips it means I can sing along to songs for the whole journey . . ha ha its beautiful, just ask Kerry :) The weather was good, dry and clear but oh my god it was freezing! Always a good excuse to stop for lots of coffees and bowls of soup . . . mmmmm! Check out Chi Chi on your right, he was having a rare sight seeing trip! In the photo he is on route to the gondola at the Cairngorms, although a little frightened by the wind he braved the trip well!


It was good to get away and do some training elsewhere at the weekend. On saturday I headed to the old race track at Aviemore, god it was good fun! It still makes me sad ever year when it doesn't appear in the racing calander. On sunday it was off to Laggan for some narly riding around the black, that route still asks a few too many questions about my riding . . . . but I am most certainly getting there!! After all rocks are pretty scary right :)


I am also delighted to announce that Tunnocks have continued to support me for the 2009 series. A big thanks to those guys as without that kind of support I would struggle to race the whole season. Next time your in the shops remember go for the tea cake option!


Yee ha


Les

No comments: