Friday 31 October 2008

Polar come on board for 2009!

It is with great delight that I can announce Polar are joining the team for 2009. I am now fully equipped with an S725x so that I can meet all my training demands. This watch not only monitors heart rate but also provides altitude readings so I can get a full break down of both my ascending and descending during training!!! No more hiding G will be able to tell how many hills I have really been climbing! Furthermore I can also attach a wireless speed sensor so can gage speed and distance during training, lets see how pinned I really am on those descents.

So for this winter I’m going to be in the right training zone, I guess the question you have to ask yourself is will you be in the same position?

Check out the range of heart rate monitors at www.polar.fi , there will be a heart rate monitor there to suit your needs thats for sure!

Get out there, get monitoring!

Les

No comments: